I'm 20 yrs old. I had Hepatitis B, viral, got cured now, and it was for 2 months. I got to know….now I'm negative for Hepatitis B…so how to improve the strength of liver? What is the probability of person having hepatitis B into getting Liver cancer in the long run?

Hepatitis b is a disease that runs its course when it wants, so right now, you’re "inactive". The virus can lay dormant and then reactivate at anytime and the liver is a major organ, so please be careful and cautious on how you deal with your health. Diet seems to help the most in this case. Every one thinks that hepatitis b is like you have measles and when you get a shot for measles as a kid it gives you immunity. Right? Well your own body gave you immunity to the hepatitis b, so you can't get rid of the antibody.

Needs some help i also got a Hepatitis B positive.I just had my laboratory test (ECLIA Method)and the result is 291.5 COI.Please I need some help on how did you use to cure Hepatitis B?God Bless you all.

fontanella how did u got cure from hepatitis B?Plz .Help me..

Please how come its cured, did you used any special vaccine/drug?

Beside, i was told yesterday that i have hepatitis b, believe me you, am confused and since yesterday, my BP has rised to 171/99.

What can i do now to be negative like you.

Thanks,