Green tea seems to be all the hype these days and everyone says it is so healthy! I am wondering how different green tea is from any other kind of tea and how healthy it really is. If I could have your thoughts on the matter, I would much appreciate it. Thank you.

Absolutely! There are tons of health benefits association with green tea consumption, and the Chinese have known about that for centuries now! Among these benefits are lower cholesterol levels, arthritis and even cancer battling abilities, and infection lowering. This has been scientifically proven, in case you were asking yourself. Perhaps it is time for you to to start drinking tea as well!

Some western people claim that green tea is healthy. The so called studies were just observations of Asian countries or communities cancer prevalence.
Yet Asian countries have lower cancer incidence, but may be because they smoke drunk lesser than western people !
My conclusion is that green tea is as good as bread or a piece of tomato. Don't expect to heal your body and look 5 years younger by just drinking green tea.
Watch your stomach when you consume green tea. Do no exceed the normal amount, do not drink it without sugar if you want to protect your stomach lining.

Are you kidding, youssef? If you have ever spent any time in any part of Asia, you will know that smoking is prevalent there. In any country, except, perhaps, Singapore. I'm back in Europe now, but university in Asia was where my smoking habit started. At that time, I found out that over 80 percent of the population smokes in China, and that surrounding countries have similar or even higher rates of smokers!