Hello, I would freely call myself an overprotecting and over caring mother but I do think you can be all that when it comes to your child’s health. Anyways, my son is 4 years old and as all the other kids, cannot stop running around and playing all day. I have noticed that he sweats a lot and I am afraid of the possible dehydration. Can sweating be the cause of dehydration in toddlers?

Well, the sweating itself is not that dangerous, unless he sweats a lot through entire day and you don’t seem to be the mother that would allow that. Sweating when he is sick and have a high temperature is something else and you should be cautious about it. He has to drink water, fluids and of course the cause of that high temperature has to be determined.

as long as your son's urine is not dark in color, and smelly he is fine. you never worry too much with your child! lol