I have a problem ..with sweating the problem is that my eyebrows seem to sweat uncontrollably ..it doesnt matter on my body temperature or how stressed out i am it just continues and continues what kind of doctor should i visit to learn about this problem? or what could be the problem because i dont think that this is normal

I have the same exact problem!! Have you found any solutions yet? It's embarrassing! :-(

I have the same problem but it's just over one eyebrow! Really strange...sweat droplets just appear all the time and I'm constantly wiping over my eyebrow!

My momy, sister and I get that problem too. I always have to wipe my brows and it trickles down my hands it's so freaking weirdd...

all three of us have messed up thyroids (well, I was born without mine) so it might have something to do with that?

Please let me know if you find anything out on this, I have this too.

I think this problem is linked with Hyperhidrosis. Hyperhidrosis is also linked with facial blushing and a form of keratosis.
There is a procedure that is growing in popularity called Micro ETS. It cures hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating, no matter where) and facial blushing.
I was born with 'facial blushing' my cheeks have always been red from just below my eyes all the way down to a point by my jaw.
I also have sweaty eyebrows all day long every day.
I constantly wipe them too. When the sweat dries it gets crusty and you can see it, it's white. YUCK.

Any way I was researching my red cheeks when I came across this procedure. Probably expensive but supposedly works miracles.

I have hyperhydrosis and hypothyroidism(under production of the thyroid hormone.) Having obnoxiously sweaty eyebrows is awful, especially considering that I have red hair, and blond eyebrows, so I'm constantly reapplying eyebrow liner. I also have very sweaty armpits(although they may be sweaty, they actually don't smell very much, thank God) and feet. It sucks, there are alternative treatments, botox is usually the first thing a dermatoligist will prescribe. The surgical procedure is very risky and often causes excessive seating in other parts of the body, like the back. We're just kind of stuck with being sweaty I think, though it sucks, at least we know we're not the only ones.

I have hyperhydrosis (excess sweating) of the underarms (auxillary hyperhydrosis). I tried every deodorant on the market to no avail. I've ruined soooo many shirts and been so embarrased by sweaty rings on my shirts even when I'm not stressed or moving around for that matter. Finally I summoned up the courage to see the doctor who prescribed a deodorant called Drysol. This is actually pretty common and often runs in families. It's a miracle!!!!! It can be used almost anywhere on the body and is covered by many insurance plans. I use it several nights in a row(not for 2 weeks like I was first told or you'll blister) and then I don't need any deodorant for weeks at a time. When I start feeling sweaty again I use it a few more nights and I'm good for a few more weeks or months again. Ask a doctor before applying near your eyes. Good luck!

Wow! I always thought I was the only one with this problem! It's sooooo annoying. I'm constantly wiping my eyebrows and my nose (I get droplets on my nose too). When people ask me what I'm doing I just tell them I have a condition. My dermatologist was fascinated when I told him about it. I plan on getting botox once I can afford it, I just hope it works! At least now I know I'm not alone in the suffering.

I have this problems too! It is weird to be wiping my face all day and I'm always paranoid that people are staring at those little sweat droplets... I finally just started putting extra-strength deodorant on my brows before I go out. It seems to stop it some what. I got this kind from my Dr. called "Hypocare". I know, I know, you shouldn't put it by your eyes... But I'm careful about it and only apply a thin layer. I mean, I gotta stop it somehow.
I never know that others had this too.

I'm glad I'm not crazy and that other people have this too. My eye brows and nose sweat constantly all day every day, it's very embarrassing and annoying. I can't ever get any answers from my doctor except that botox may clear it up.

ok, i am SOOO damn glad that I am not crazy either and other people have this condition... I don't sweat anywhere on my body and I am pretty thin but my damn nose and eyebrows as of last month have been sweating NONSTOP... I keep having to wipe them down every 2 minutes or else I get droplets that look so embarrassing!

Does ANYONE know what to do about this? Should I speak to my doctor?

I am on Accutane, do you think it has anything to do with that?

i am SOOO damn glad that I am not crazy either and other people have this condition.. I don't sweat anywhere on my body and I am pretty thin but my damn nose and eyebrows as of last month have been sweating NONSTOP... I keep having to wipe them down every 2 minutes or else I get droplets that look so embarrassing!

Quote:

I was on accutane in high school. That should help stop the sweating since it dries your body out. I had to constantly use blistex on my lips and lotion on my face.

I now have the same problem as you all. I didn't back then. I sweat on my eyebrows all the time and my underarms are sweaty if I stop using my OTC extra strength antiperspirant Certain Dri. It works like your prescription, but it is OTC. It works good under my arms, I guess I'll try a tiny bit on my eye brows. LOL. I'll be careful!

I just wanted to ask a question to everyone. I drink a lot of alcohol and I thought maybe the alcohol was raising my blood pressure to cause my sweating. Do any of you have high blood pressure? Drink a lot? I drink daily pretty much... =O lol

does anyone know what to do???? I CAN'T STOP WIPING OVER MY EYEBROWS AND NOSE! My skin is dry mostly, but my nose and eyebrows are always watering... nonstop, day and night, even when it's freezing cool! WTF do I do??????? I am always wiping, it is so damn embarrassing!!! AGHhhhhhhhhhhhh... HELP, it's just uncontrollable and there isn't even 1 minute when it would stop!