Hi, I have recently become a mother. Since this has happened, I have not been able to get on with my life as it used to be. The baby is causing a lot more obligations. This is making me a bit nervous. I cannot rely on anybody else to look after my child. With this, I am having a personal issue. I am sweating a lot. It is really bothering me and I know that stress is causing it. What can you tell me about stress related sweating?

Hi, sweating is a normal process by which our body is cooling off. Sweat is produced by sweat glands. They can, however, overreact. This can happen because of number of reasons. High temperatures, spicy food, physical activity are among them. Sweating a lot is also experienced as a result of stressful situations. You may have gone through night sweating while you were pregnant, but this is something different. Stress is a serious condition. It can cause a lot of other illnesses besides sweating. It is good that you have recognized over-sweating as a result of your stressful life. My advice is that you see a doctor. He will be able to get a clear picture of your state and talk to you about stress management. If necessary, he can prescribe you a drug that can also "cool" you of.

I know how you feel. Do yourself a favor and go look up Mon Ray Antiperspirant. I have been using this for six months, it is the only thing I found to help me. Before, I was changing my shirt three times a day. Hope this helps you, I know what a problem it is.