Hi. I’m 28 years old female. I recently had an thyroid Ultrasound exam which I took because the MRI I had two weeks ago showed something abnormal, like enlarged heterogeneous?!? So, I'm just trying to find out as much as I can about this before my next visit to the doctor, which is, by the way, in 3 days. So, all replies are more than welcome. Also, I’ve been feeling very tired and I’m interested if that could be my hypo? I don't feel any lumps and my neck doesn't look swollen. I’m waiting for your replies – thanks!

There’s not much one can tell you. I mean, all info you provided is that ultrasound suggested there is something abnormal, but did not describe that abnormality. On the other hand, your weakness can be result of a hypo, if you have a trouble with it. Anyway, I believe your doc will give you enough info about your condition – I whish you all the best. Also, don’t forget to get back and tell us what it really was. Best of luck!!!