Hello, for the past 3 months I've been having a mix of symptoms and still have no idea what the cause is...

It all started with a achey pain in the right side of my abdomen, it was just under the rib cage and when sitting down felt like there was something there and my ribs where pushing into it. I was also having a bit of diharra so went to see my GP and was told it was a torn mucsle. The pain then got worse so I went back and they done a urine test and found blood so arranged an ultra soundscan as thought it might be kidney stones.

While waiting for the scan I went to A&E one night in pain, they did another urine test and found no blood. I then had the scan and they found no stones and said it all looked normal. I was then told it might be IBS so to keep a food diary and to go back to my GP in a month. I had been trying to see if food had made it worse over the 2 months before when it all started so unhappy with his solution I went to get a second opinion.

When I got the second opionion I had another urine test which found blood again, they gave me some tablets to see if it was a kidney infection but they didnt make it any better and they also sent me for some blood test which all came back normal.

I then went on holiday and had to go to A&E there as the pains came on again, they did a urine test again and found no blood. They did blood tests which where all normal again and they then did an X-ray and said I was constipated. Here is a link to the X-ray: http://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q548/Anony147/?action=view&current=1573a7f0.jpg

They said the dark mass on the left of the photo where my pain mainly is was all stool,  the dark mass in the top right of the photo was gas and the dark mass at the bottom center was also gas. They gave me some laxatives which took 8 lots over 7 days before I had any movement!

But over the past week I had also been getting this swelling feeling in my neck/throat, it feels like its more on the right side of my neck and a dull pain goes up into my right ear. Its not really painfull just feels more like its swollen or I'm being strangled but I can breath fine, its just uncomfortable. Its ok for the first hour or so after waking up but then gets worse as the day goes on.

I went to my doctor again yesterday and took the results from the tests I had done on holiday, he gave me some stronger laxatives and said once I've had my 'clear out' he will send me for another ultrasound scan as the blood in my urine needs further invesigation. I also told him about the swelling in my neck but he qucikly dismissed it and said it should get better on its own.

I cant help thinking this is all linked though? I feel like I am getting nowhere with this as it has been going on for over 3 months now and I still have no idea what the cause is!

Has anyone else ever had this problem of have any idea what the problem could be?

Many thanks :-)