I’ve had extreme kidney pain in my right kidney I went to the ER, and they thought it was a kidney stone. They did an ultra sound and found nothing but also traces of blood in my urine. They had no explanation, because I didn't have a stone. Now I have the same sharp quick pain there and there always seems to follow traces of blood in my urine, doesn't burn or doesn't hurt. Any suggestions or anything once I go see my doctor that I might ask or mention?

I started to have a sharp quick pain in my back about a month ago. The pain lasted about a 3 seconds but it was enough to take my breath away, so I went to get my urine checked for blood to rule out kidney stones. There was trace blood found in my urine yet the ultra sound showed nothing like with you. The doctor thought I was passing a stone, but 2 weeks later I went back to have my urine checked again and there was no blood found. They also gave me a full blood work up and nothing and no explanation for the pain.

i would suggest that you get yourself checked by professionals. i know of a very good urology hospital where you will be examined by specialists and get treated(if ever there's the need) at affordable costs and the service provided is very qualitative.i had been having UTI regularly and no matter whaever mediaction that i took, it would always happen after a couple of months. i found this hospital on the internet and got into contact with them and was examined by their specialists.i got myself treated there itself for UTI and the results are very satisfactory.
***edited by moderator*** ***web addresses not allowed***