Hello. I'm 40 year old male and I hope I will find someone to talk with about some problems. You see, about two years I was diagnosed with one mixed connective tissue disorder. I had the plaque-type rash on upper arms, back and face. I was using one drug and topical cream for my skin changes and it didn’t help that much.
I don’t know what to about this. Just recently I started to notice that my feet began to swell. Does anybody have swollen feet?
Went to family Dr. and hr didn't know what is causing it. Went for test and everything came back good. Feet have been swollen about 3 months under right ankle and turned purple then brown.
Good friend recommended me some Plaquenil drug for this and I was just wondering has anyone used it and what were the effects.

Hello. I'm very sorry that you have developed this unpleasant condition. I talked with my sister about this because few years back she had the same problems like you now. She was also using this Plaquenil and it has changed her life completely.
It worked so well for her that she almost forgot she had the disease.
This medication was life changing for her until she developed an allergy to it. It started working in 3 weeks, and she felt 10 years younger. The rash disappeared magically and she has never had problems with swollen feet anymore. So, my advice for you is to talk with your doctor about possible drug switching.
Wish you all the luck!