Hi. I’ve noticed that my mother is not feeling very well lately but the real reason she is keeping away from me.
I know that she is in lot of pain, especially in the morning. I can see any reason why she wouldn’t tell me the name of disease.
I think it is something serious and that’s why I need to know the name of disease.
Yesterday, I found one bottle of pills in her room while she was out.
Medication is called Plaquenil.
Could anybody tell me, from the name of medication, name of disease she’s suffering from?

I will help you but I don’t know this is right because I don’t know your age and that could be important in this case.
But, you ask for it, and I respect your right to know!
Plaquenil (Hydroxychloroquinine) is used in the treatment of some autoimmune diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus.
In these diseases the body's immune system is over-active and it becomes auto-defective.
I must tell you that this is very serious disease and probably that’s why your mother didn’t want to tell you anything about it.
With modern medications like Plaquenil these kinds of diseases can be well treated for years so you don’t have to worry at all.