hi i m 21 yrs old and my bra size is 32. the problem with me is i hav very very small nipples.
my nipples r not even out of my boobs.even my mom has tis problem.
this may b hereditary i think so.
can i make my nipples bigger by doing exercises without undergoing any surgery.
please help me.
i feel depressed becoz of tis.
thanks in advance.

I say, love what you have. I've seen women who have breasts which are almost all areola and no nipple, and they are lovely.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Dont let this get to you. This is not that uncommon, it is not a bad thing like a arm growing out of your head.

Try this it will make your nipples bigger (over time)
216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:a3LKo97ubjoJ:www.avent.com/uk/en/breastfeeding_niplette.php+avent+niplette&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=uk

dont be conserned you may have inverted nipples while not average it sets you appart from the norm it makes you special
if you want to make your nipples longer there things you can do a maried lady will have her hubby pinch n pull the nipple as frequintly as she can handle it you can do this to it will strech the nipple you can also buy little suction cups that you can wear to inlarge the nipple the more you do it the sooner it will work