I am a 25 year old male and i have a swollen nipple from almost 8 years,
This started to appear when i started mastrubation, I was consistently scrabbing my niipples and this has led to swelling i think. It looks awful and feels embarrrasing to take of my shirt among others.
I wanted to know is there any treatment available and how much time it takes.. :-( ?

hey, i have the same problem.. did u get any solution//???

heyy guys me to !
i have the same fu***ing problem ! i odnt want to wear t-shirt
it started when i was 13-14 now i am 17 and in june i will be 18
plus i am virgin
sleeping with woman can help me ?

i have the same problem. it started back in middle school when i was about 12. im on the wrestling team and have constantly been made fun of because of them. i went to my doctor and he said they should go away soon. im now 18 and i dont think they are going to get better. i wanted to have surgery done on them but my insurnace wouldnt cover it. can someone please help me? (i also noticed that when i am cold they shrink to normal size or if i pinch them haha) ( 1 bonus to it, i can take any kind of purple nurpple:) haha)

If you are wanting to solve this problem, it would be a purely cosmetic surgery so then you would have to pay out of pocket. There isn't anything you can really do to fix the issue without either constantly pinching your nipples or whatever to keep them at a 'normal' size. Personally, it's a quirk that your body has and it's nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone has something unusual about their bodies, and people will make fun of anything. It's up to you, though. Good luck!

Hi1 I am 13 years old almost 14 years old and I have the same exact problem. My left nipple is real puffed out and feels very swollen. Even if I push or touch it slightly it hurts badly. This started when I was 10 years old when I it puberty. This has gone on for 4 years now and I want it to stop. I read above that it happens when you masturbate. When I first started masturbating it as already there so I know that is not the problem with me. If anyone could help can you please help?

Thanks!

Regards,
Chris Barrentine

i also have this problem.. i think it started when i was 11 i think before i started masterbating.. maybe just before puberty.... they use to ache for about a year or 2 .. and if i feel them its almost like there is a wierd shaped object inside ;) i jokingly call it the seeedd XP its a seed which is alomst like a bowl shaped.. the sides of it is bigger and the middle sinks in kinda.... its only on my nipple... everywhere else is fine.. they tighten up when i pinch em.. or when i get cold... its very emmberresing cause i live in a hot country and somtimes i got to wear light t-shirts and u can slightly see them.......................... on the comments above they recomended surgery.. can i know the medical name for this? i searched it up and they came up with " Gynecomastia " but i dont think that is it because its not my whole breasts.. its just the nipple.. like i said..my body looks EXACTLY like this

http://www.doctorgodfrey.com/images_Gal_Gynecomastia/fullsize/Gynecomastia_New_York35_fs.jpg

please reply me back.. expecially tell me if yours look like these too? im 14 :S

- Carlos

i also have the same problem once i rub them they go back to regular size.i swim 3 times a week for about 5 hours a week total. i have noticed that my abdominal area is starting to shape up but not sure about my breasts

This happens when you don't have a someone you are attracted to; to have sex with and be comfortable with sexually. Masturbation will cause a build up of hormones that cause this and a number of other physical and psychological reactions such as the swollen nipples or feeling as if you should try to find sexual pleasure from someone.

i also have this. im 17 and it began when i was..14 i havent seen a doctor.. im in shape , and have large chest muscles..but my nipples tend to keep on swelling..so it looks bad...i gotta rub them to go back to normal size...

this isnt caused by masterbating or anything..its a hormone imbalance..i believe it excess estrogen being released by the pitary glands..i was told it was suppose to last 18 months (max) but its been alot longer....i dont want to get surgery...is there any medicine to deal with this?... just wonderin i think its really embarrsing.....

Hey all,

I have the very same issue, I'm now 28. I have been to the doctor during my early ten years... and I was told that this issue would go away on its own. That is was just a hormone imbalance with too much estrogen being created by my body. This was not the case at all, as a result I sought other solutions.

I had surgery last year and the doctor told me it was Gynecomastia, I argued that it was only my nipples... and he told me that he would take some of the fat from behind my nipple which would solve / ease the issue. A year later now... I still have the same issue that I had all my life... Its now getting annoying... as now since the surgry I have extra pointy nipples when cold and swollen / puffy ones when I'm warm.

So my advice is to make sure you do your homework before you get any proceedure done... I'm still looking at options to try and resolve this with out surgery... but have been told it is in my head... Ummmm (simply because when I take my top off in the doctors office my nipples return to normal due to the room tempature. )

Does anyone have any experience on this or can you point me in the right direction of who to talk too. I work out every week so its not a body fat issue.

Thanks

Same problem. I'm 15 and its embarrassing. If feels like theres some sort of rock when I squeeze my peck. When its cold it goes down. Im pretty sure it happened from all the purple nurples I got. I wanna put a pin in it cuz it looks like its filled with air. Is there anything I can do.

Hey~man I have the same problem. It started probly like at 12, went away for awhile untill I was 14,start hurting, and now they're just really fat and soft, Im 15 now btw..I showed my dad and he said: "just growing"..I asked "so you went through this too?" and he said "Yup!...ur just growing" :-)

damnit same her guys im 14 and i hope ot god it goes away really creeping mw out dont wanna take my shirt off and its on both nipples as well... please help!

uhmm dunno bout treating it but believe me nothing is caused by masturbation just us getting screwed not masturbation that caused it.. i have same thing