My husband has a swollen tesile...almost the sizeof an orange,it is hard but not painful at all.I am worried

Well, both you and your husband should be worried. Hasn’t he gone to a hospital yet with such testicle? I am sorry I am taking such attitude but what is he thinking about?

What if it were a tumor? A swollen testicle is nothing something you want to play with!
It could be a harmless cyst, a hydrocele, spermatocele but it is not good if it grew that big!

These cysts are harmless accumulations of fluids and dead sperm cells(spermatocele) but are certainly troublesome if they grew to be that big!

Please, go and see a doctor!!!

I have a simular problem and my doctor just can not figure it out.

I am 72 years old and my Right testicle has swelled up and I recently found a 3/8 lump on right side. The lump is very tender and it is very painful. I have unbearable pain in my groin and scrotum. The pain continues to be felt going up and around my back (near my kidney). It continues to hurt with an aching pain that runs down my right leg just below my knee.

I sometimes have problems Urinating and it can also be very painful to pee.

I had this same problem 5 years ago. My urologist had me take 1 Flomax pill each day and it did not help. He then prescribed a bright purple pill that also did not help. I finally was put in the hospital and was feed me medicine by IV. After 4 days in the hospital the swelling went down and everything was normal again. The doctor told me to take Prosar and – Decreases the size of the prostate) Takes a Flomax – Helps your pee flow

For the last 5 years I have been taking 1 Proscar pill and 1 Flomax pill day. I have had a hard time peeing.

Recently I have been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer. The doctor said they caught it early and treated me with 28 Radiations Treatment and then followed up with 2 Needle implant treatments where they inserted 18 needles below my scrotum and they pumped radiation through it. I just finished up with the needle treatments and that was when my swelling began.

My doctor wanted me to wait to see if the swelling would go down and told me to wait a week. The swelling did not go down and I asked him to put me in the hospital to feed medicine by IV. I was hoping this would help. The IV has been feeding me medicine the past 5 days and that has not helped. The pain is unbearable and I am ready to loose a Testicle if needed.

Please help provide some alternative solutions or advise so I maybe able to discuss this with my doctor. We are both at a loss and do not what to do next.

If you have swelling after the treatment occured, the cancer may have come back. Tell you doctor to check again for any signs of cancer. You may also be allergic to any types of chemicals they may have injected. Check for allergies as well.