I’m 39 years old and I have recently discovered a lump on my right testicle. This is the first time I’ve noticed something like that, could it be something serious?

Hi, I had a cyst in testicle once, and my doctor said that it clear up in about a week. If it doesn’t disappear and starts to get bigger and inflamed, it would require additional medical treatment. Generally, if cyst is soft and painless, it is probably nothing serious. Mine was a bit achey, but it didn’t hurt when left alone. It may be some epididymitis, and inflammation of the tube that is situated on top and at the back of your testicle. Anyway, this inflammation is usually associated with developing of fever and pain, also swelling of the testicle region is sometimes seen. A special kind of cysts spermatoceles, usualy containing sperm in the fluid can be located in scrotum.

I have a simular problem and the doctor can't figure it out. I have a simular problem and my doctor can not figure it out.

I am 72 years old and my Right testicle has swelled up and I recently found a 3/8 lump on right side. The lump is very tender and it is very painful. I have unbearable pain in my groin and scrotum. The pain continues to be felt going up and around my back (near my kidney). It continues to hurt with an aching pain that runs down my right leg just below my knee.

I sometimes have problems Urinating and it can also be very painful to pee.

I had this same problem 5 years ago. My urologist had me take 1 Flomax pill each day and it did not help. He then prescribed a bright purple pill that also did not help. I finally was put in the hospital and was feed me medicine by IV. After 4 days in the hospital the swelling went down and everything was normal again. The doctor told me to take Prosar and – Decreases the size of the prostate) Takes a Flomax – Helps your pee flow

For the last 5 years I have been taking 1 Proscar pill and 1 Flomax pill day. I have had a hard time peeing.

Recently I have been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer. The doctor said they caught it early and treated me with 28 Radiations Treatment and then followed up with 2 Needle implant treatments where they inserted 18 needles below my scrotum and they pumped radiation through it. I just finished up with the needle treatments and that was when my swelling began.

My doctor wanted me to wait to see if the swelling would go down and told me to wait a week. The swelling did not go down and I asked him to put me in the hospital to feed medicine by IV. I was hoping this would help. The IV has been feeding me medicine the past 5 days and that has not helped. The pain is unbearable and I am ready to loose a Testicle if needed.

Please help provide some alternative solutions or advise so I maybe able to discuss this with my doctor. We are both at a loss and do not what to do next.