I am 40 years of age and for the past two years, I have had a small pimple shaped lump on the right testicle that disappears when I either take a bath or shower. It does not protrude from the testicle and looks white to me.

It usually appears, on the front of the testicle if I have been doing manual work, or if I have been sweating on a hot day. I can easily locate it, but after a hot shower or bath, it goes. It might not reappear until a few weeks later.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Yeah, I had the same thing that appeared frequently from time to time, mostly after physical activity (jogging, football, etc.). I went to my urologist and he said it’s just an Sebaceous cysts. It’s a harmless under-skin bump. It contains dead skin and skin particles. The urologist sent me to the dermatologist and he treated it by puncturing the top and removing its contents. Mine was not so big, but big-sized cysts will be removed with short surgical intervention which is also very fast and harmless. He gave me some antibiotics later to avoid possible infection.

Maybe you have the same thing ... I suggest you to check it with your urologist, but I think it's nothing to worry about ...

Take care, mate!

From your description it appears that you have the scrotal skin which is distinct and separate from the testicle itself. And yes moehlman it can represent a sebaceous cyst, which is just a swelling of an oil gland in the skin. I think it’s just a simple acne like lesion. These could potentially persist more than a few days and may eventually come to head and then pop open and drain. On the other hand, a testicular lesion is always cause for concern and I agree with previous poster, so I suggest you to visit your urologist and ask for advice. Mostly the first thing that people think about it is testicular cancer. In over 95% similar cases, diagnose wasn’t testicular cancer, but there’s still this 5%, so I would talk to my physician at least and he could redirect you to the right person, mostly dermatologist or urologist. Regarding the testicular cancer ... Well, indeed it is a serious disease which should be treated promptly and if caught early it is a highly treatable and curable. Your age is out of the peak age for testicular tumor and if you’re Afro-American, the chance to get testicular cancer is less more then with white-skin people. Testicular cancer is not painful and general symptom is tactical swelling.

I don’t want to frighten you, but you should take it seriously, although you don’t have the testicular cancer symptoms. It’s always good to talk to your doc!

Hope the best for you!

I have a simular problem. If anyone has any advice. Please help!!!

I am 72 years old and my Right testicle has swelled up and I recently found a 3/8 lump on right side. The lump is very tender and it is very painful. I have unbearable pain in my groin and scrotum. The pain continues to be felt going up and around my back (near my kidney). It continues to hurt with an aching pain that runs down my right leg just below my knee.

I sometimes have problems Urinating and it can also be very painful to pee.

I had this same problem 5 years ago. My urologist had me take 1 Flomax pill each day and it did not help. He then prescribed a bright purple pill that also did not help. I finally was put in the hospital and was feed me medicine by IV. After 4 days in the hospital the swelling went down and everything was normal again. The doctor told me to take Prosar and – Decreases the size of the prostate) Takes a Flomax – Helps your pee flow

For the last 5 years I have been taking 1 Proscar pill and 1 Flomax pill day. I have had a hard time peeing.

Recently I have been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer. The doctor said they caught it early and treated me with 28 Radiations Treatment and then followed up with 2 Needle implant treatments where they inserted 18 needles below my scrotum and they pumped radiation through it. I just finished up with the needle treatments and that was when my swelling began.

My doctor wanted me to wait to see if the swelling would go down and told me to wait a week. The swelling did not go down and I asked him to put me in the hospital to feed medicine by IV. I was hoping this would help. The IV has been feeding me medicine the past 5 days and that has not helped. The pain is unbearable and I am ready to loose a Testicle if needed.

Please help provide some alternative solutions or advise so I maybe able to discuss this with my doctor. We are both at a loss and do not what to do next. I can not go on leaving this way.

i have the same problem but mine is attached to my testicle is that the same?