aching in right testicle lower back pain and abdominal pain can anybody help?

You should see a doctor because there could be many possible causes.

It could be some kind of muscle or a nerve problem. Proper diagnosis depend on exact symptoms, your age, general health and medical history, so before you see a doctor you should think about these factors and even write them down, so you doc could get a proper picture about the problem.

Is there anything that triggered the pain or it occurred out of the blue? Is the pain severe or feels more like mild discomfort. Do you have any problems urinating or any other symptoms? These are all very important factors that should be considered. With some of the screening tests, you doctor will be able to see what the problem is.

It could be some kind of an infection, it could be kidney stones if the symptoms are severe, nerve entrapment, even hernia if there is a lump anywhere near.

I too have simular symptoms. Can someone please give more advise?

I am 72 years old and my Right testicle has swelled up and I recently found a 3/8 lump on right side. The lump is very tender and it is very painful. I have unbearable pain in my groin and scrotum. The pain continues to be felt going up and around my back (near my kidney). It continues to hurt with an aching pain that runs down my right leg just below my knee.

I sometimes have problems Urinating and it can also be very painful to pee.

I had this same problem 5 years ago. My urologist had me take 1 Flomax pill each day and it did not help. He then prescribed a bright purple pill that also did not help. I finally was put in the hospital and was feed me medicine by IV. After 4 days in the hospital the swelling went down and everything was normal again. The doctor told me to take Prosar and – Decreases the size of the prostate) Takes a Flomax – Helps your pee flow

For the last 5 years I have been taking 1 Proscar pill and 1 Flomax pill day. I have had a hard time peeing.

Recently I have been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer. The doctor said they caught it early and treated me with 28 Radiations Treatment and then followed up with 2 Needle implant treatments where they inserted 18 needles below my scrotum and they pumped radiation through it. I just finished up with the needle treatments and that was when my swelling began.

My doctor wanted me to wait to see if the swelling would go down and told me to wait a week. The swelling did not go down and I asked him to put me in the hospital to feed medicine by IV. I was hoping this would help. The IV has been feeding me medicine the past 5 days and that has not helped. The pain is unbearable and I am ready to loose a Testicle if needed.

Please help provide some alternative solutions or advise so I maybe able to discuss this with my doctor. We are both at a loss and do not what to do next.

My husband recently had a Vascectomy done. They put him under for the surgery and while doing it found he had a Hydrocele. ( This is a sack of fluid in the testicle.) They removed it. He used to have occasional pain in the testical and his lower back on the same side. Since the surgery, the pain is gone. Turns out the doctor says this pain in his back was connected.

i have the same problem and it ussually flags up when i have an erection for a long perdiod of time and my genitals are in an uncomfotable position for a long time.