Hey im 16 years old and need some advice ! A few months ago had this problem, but it went and now its come back as of last week.

Some days i get a dull ache in the groin and left testicle, I examined my left testicle and found this small BB pellet sized lump that would hurt if say i pushed it in. After doing this for a few times, i would feel again and it would seem like a large tube had swelled up with the lump inside it.

Somedays the lump is not there, can anyone give me any advice on what this might be?

Thanks

I have a simular problem my Right testicle has swelled up and I recently found a 3/8 lump on right side. The lump is very tender and it is very painful. I have unbearable pain in my groin and scrotum. The pain continues to be felt going up and around my back (near my kidney). It continues to hurt with an aching pain that runs down my right leg just below my knee.

I sometimes have problems Urinating and it can also be very painful to pee.

I had this same problem 5 years ago. My urologist had me take 1 Flomax pill each day and it did not help. He then prescribed a bright purple pill that also did not help. I finally was put in the hospital and was feed me medicine by IV. After 4 days in the hospital the swelling went down and everything was normal again. The doctor told me to take Prosar and – Decreases the size of the prostate) Takes a Flomax – Helps your pee flow

For the last 5 years I have been taking 1 Proscar pill and 1 Flomax pill day. I have had a hard time peeing.

Recently I have been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer. The doctor said they caught it early and treated me with 28 Radiations Treatment and then followed up with 2 Needle implant treatments where they inserted 18 needles below my scrotum and they pumped radiation through it. I just finished up with the needle treatments and that was when my swelling began.

My doctor wanted me to wait to see if the swelling would go down and told me to wait a week. The swelling did not go down and I asked him to put me in the hospital to feed medicine by IV. I was hoping this would help. The IV has been feeding me medicine the past 5 days and that has not helped. The pain is unbearable and I am ready to loose a Testicle if needed.