About a week ago I had a dull pain in my lower abdomen, at first I just throught it was gass since I just got finished eating a little while before but it continued on to the next day. It does not happen all the time and when it does, it is nothing that would stop me from doing whatever it is I am doing at the time.

Also during that time, for about a couple of days, when the dull pain did occur I also felt the pain shoot through my left testicle, mostly on the side and towards the bottom. It would not last more this 10 seconds and then it would be back to normal. The off and on pain went on for a couple of days. Off and on meant 2 or 3 time a day for no more then 10 seconds max during a 24 hour period. The new few days the dull pain was off and on in my lower left abdomen, but did not shoot pain through my testicle. When I stand up and strech my arms over me head is kind of felt like a strain or pulled muscle. I could feel it somewhat pulling from my lower abdomen down to the bottom left testicle. It does not hurt at all today anywhere. I was telling my wife about it and she seemed to be more scared then I am. I am wondering what this might be? Should I go to the doctor now that everything seem to be ok? I did my self test and felt nothing, of course I am not sure if it is easy to feel a lump anyways. I am 28, do not smoke, drink occasionally and have no signs of Testicular cancer in my family. Can anyone possibly give me any idea or some examples for what it might be?

Please immedaitely consult a doctor for your case.

Simular problem. If anyone has advice. Please respond! Thanks!

I am 72 years old and my Right testicle has swelled up and I recently found a 3/8 lump on right side. The lump is very tender and it is very painful. I have unbearable pain in my groin and scrotum. The pain continues to be felt going up and around my back (near my kidney). It continues to hurt with an aching pain that runs down my right leg just below my knee.

I sometimes have problems Urinating and it can also be very painful to pee.

I had this same problem 5 years ago. My urologist had me take 1 Flomax pill each day and it did not help. He then prescribed a bright purple pill that also did not help. I finally was put in the hospital and was feed me medicine by IV. After 4 days in the hospital the swelling went down and everything was normal again. The doctor told me to take Prosar and – Decreases the size of the prostate) Takes a Flomax – Helps your pee flow

For the last 5 years I have been taking 1 Proscar pill and 1 Flomax pill day. I have had a hard time peeing.

Recently I have been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer. The doctor said they caught it early and treated me with 28 Radiations Treatment and then followed up with 2 Needle implant treatments where they inserted 18 needles below my scrotum and they pumped radiation through it. I just finished up with the needle treatments and that was when my swelling began.

My doctor wanted me to wait to see if the swelling would go down and told me to wait a week. The swelling did not go down and I asked him to put me in the hospital to feed medicine by IV. I was hoping this would help. The IV has been feeding me medicine the past 5 days and that has not helped. The pain is unbearable and I am ready to loose a Testicle if needed.

Please help provide some alternative solutions or advise so I maybe able to discuss this with my doctor. We are both at a loss and do not what to do next.

Yes, I had the same thing. The pain was horrible so I went to an Urgent Care. I was diagnosed as having Kidney Stones. You probably have the same. Just to be sure, its always a good idea to see a doctor. Drink plenty of water.

I am 15 years old and have the same problem but no lump and I don't think its a kidney stone because I drink lots and lots of water