Hello, I really need help, i'm 18 and i feel a bit worried now about the fact that underneath my left testicle i feel like a sort of small lump, size of a miniegg sort of attached to my left testicle. Ive read that this could be the epididymis?...i really hope it isnt any form of cancer..its been there for months i suppose if it were cancer i would have had symptons by now right? please help

From steve

hey, I've also got the same thing, and have had it for months. The doctor prescribed me antibiotics and said its probably just an infection, but i've taken the antibiotics for the 10 days and its still there. I kinda have 1 on the left side as well(main 1 is on the right). they are pinchable or squeezeable though, so the doctor eliminated "cancer" right there as theyre not rock hard. Ive had it for months also and it has never caused me ANY pain, or any symptoms that I know of.

thanks for any replies.

I have had a simular problem. Here is what the doctor did for me. If you or anyone else have any answers please fell free to give comments. Thanks!

I am 72 years old and my Right testicle has swelled up and I recently found a 3/8 lump on right side. The lump is very tender and it is very painful. I have unbearable pain in my groin and scrotum. The pain continues to be felt going up and around my back (near my kidney). It continues to hurt with an aching pain that runs down my right leg just below my knee.

I sometimes have problems Urinating and it can also be very painful to pee.

I had this same problem 5 years ago. My urologist had me take 1 Flomax pill each day and it did not help. He then prescribed a bright purple pill that also did not help. I finally was put in the hospital and was feed me medicine by IV. After 4 days in the hospital the swelling went down and everything was normal again. The doctor told me to take Prosar and – Decreases the size of the prostate) Takes a Flomax – Helps your pee flow

For the last 5 years I have been taking 1 Proscar pill and 1 Flomax pill day. I have had a hard time peeing.

Recently I have been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer. The doctor said they caught it early and treated me with 28 Radiations Treatment and then followed up with 2 Needle implant treatments where they inserted 18 needles below my scrotum and they pumped radiation through it. I just finished up with the needle treatments and that was when my swelling began.

My doctor wanted me to wait to see if the swelling would go down and told me to wait a week. The swelling did not go down and I asked him to put me in the hospital to feed medicine by IV. I was hoping this would help. The IV has been feeding me medicine the past 5 days and that has not helped. The pain is unbearable and I am ready to loose a Testicle if needed.

Please help provide some alternative solutions or advise so I maybe able to discuss this with my doctor. We are both at a loss and do not what to do next.

Being the hypocondriac I am you can imagine the feeling I've had after finding a nodule on my R nut.

Ive had 4 independant ultrasounds read by seperate radiologists who thought they were the first one to diagnose the node. All said the exact same thing - HYDROCELE.

No biggie. Leave it alone.

(Being the hypocondriac I am you can imagine the feeling I've had after finding a nodule on my R nut. Ive had 4 independant ultrasounds read by seperate radiologists who thought they were the first one to diagnose the node. All said the exact same thing - HYDROCELE. No biggie. Leave it alone.)

he said it was very painful and hydrocele is painless!!

Hi my name is jacob and I have soft swelling under my left testicle it only inflames when I am erect. It does not have any hardness to it. I have had this for pretty much all my life. Never had any pain but it is quite worry some. Any thoughts?