Few days ago I woke up with a swollen upper lip and a rash over my face. I have never seen anything like this in my life. When I looked my self in a mirror I couldn’t recognize my self.
I didn’t go to school that day and all my symptoms were bone in about a few hours.
I didn’t know what it was but, because it went away, I didn’t worry a lot.
But, next day almost same thing occurred. I woke up and realized that I'm experiencing same thing from the day before.
I don’t know for sure what could cause this kind of symptoms but I'm thinking food allergy. Anyone have any idea what's up?

Well, how can I answer you question and you didn’t give any informations about what you ate the night before you got all these symptoms.
If you ate same food both nights than it is very possible that you suffer from some food allergy.
But there are other possibilities.
You could be allergic on mattresses and pillows you sleep in, because sometimes they are made of some irritating materials and they can cause local allergy signs.
In diagnosing the cause of persistent lip swelling, it is essential to determine whether there is swelling elsewhere in the body besides the lips (ankles, hands, wrists, face, eyelids, etc.). Generalized swelling in the body would indicate the presence of a physical disorder. Some heart failures can cause also general swelling called anasarca.
If you can't determine the cause of your allergy than you should contact your GP and do some allergy testing. It is one painless method and it can be quite helpful sometimes.

Consider Miescher-Melkersson-Rosenthal Syndrome. You may want a dermatologist to perform a biopsy to look for granulomatous tissue. If this is what it is it can occur again and can progress.

I have had the same problem off and on for years. I went to the doctor several years back when I had a swollen upper lip and found out that it is hives. The upper lip swelling was the absolute worse and I couldn't even go to work when it was swollen! Hives are normally an allergic reaction to something. They can occur anywhere on the body...fingers, lips, legs, and even the tongue and throat, which can constrict breathing. It's important to figure out with the help of a physician what the cause is, so that if you do get hives, you can get some ALLEGRA to take in the event that a breakout happens. I am allergic to stress. Basically, when I am extremely stressed out I break out in hives...sometimes, the hives occur after the stress is over and my body has relaxed. I take ALLEGRA for hives and it works almost immediately. HTH

I had the exact same experience, except with out the rash. It seems to happen randomly and always after a period of sleep, and it always goes down fully in a couple of hours. It happened to me several times towards the end of last summer and nothing until about a week ago. There doesn't appear to be any marking on the surface, I just wake up with a big fat droopy upper lip. Would love to get to the bottom of this.

I had a slightly swollen inner upper lip around 9pm the night beforeand the next moring I wake up my inner lip is swollen and I find it hard to breath, scary, anyways I go to the hospital for and the Dr check my out and says that I might have had an allergic reaction to food, so provides me with antihistamine and send me on my way and for the next 7 days I have to keep taking the 2 types antihistamine's and report back to my GP. [/list]