i started my period on the 27th ended on the 1st had sex on the 1st and 2ns of april, and 2 days later I have these weird symptoms. I have cramping and weird stomach gurgling. I have constant gas and I have to go poop often! I have headaches and lower back pains. My boobs aren't sore and I don't have nausea. i think my areloas are darkening as well This has been going on for about four day. Could I be pregnant? I keep telling myself It is impossible because im only 16! I have about 3 weeks until my next period. Should I wait to see if I miss it or take a pregnancy test now!? Someone please help! im only 16.

You can get pregnant at any age. If the sex you've had was unprotected chances of pregnancy is high, but pregnancy symptoms take about a week or 2 before or after a missed period. id would wait to see if you've missed your next period.

girls get pregnant at any age if ur having ur period it doesnt matter if ur 13 or 14 girls still get pregnant ...and lots of 16 year olds have kids... hence the show "16 and pregnant" everyone knows to use protection when they have sex or have the pill or something so if u didnt well u knew u would likely get pregnant , and chances are a pregnancy test right now wouldnt detect the pregnancy hormone anyway u have to wait until 1 week after ur missed period date, or go to th doctors and take a blood test.... and if u have ur period and are old enough to have sex well ur old enough to have a baby so of course its likely u might be pregnant... thats wat sex is for ... to make a baby ... unless u dont want one which is why u use contraception............

im not tryna pry but da person on top me nobody want u preaching to dem we all make mistakes ur not her mother nor God so shut up