Hi, my teeth lost their whiteness because of the cigarettes. I really need a teeth-whitening product, but I don’t know how to recognize a good one. Can you give me some suggestion?

Hi, to be honest, I don’t like those whitening products. They can destroy your teeth, especially if they are sensitive. We all think that it’s so simple- you use some product for couple of weeks, and your teeth are like pearls. Well, it doesn’t work that way. Your teeth will be white for some time, but then you’ll have to use it again and again until it damages your teeth. I believe that there are a few good products, safe to use, but they are probably very expensive and can’t be found on market. I recommend you to go to a good dentist and ask for advice. Dentists have a lot of experience in teeth whitening, and they will know what is best for you.