hi,
so i have known this guy for 8 months ( and have been dating him for that long as well) i love him, and he is great, he has never takn advantage of me or anything, and everything that we have done has been my idea. but heres the thing, although he has met my parents, they think he is 23, my friends think he is 27 but in reality he is 30. and i am 17. he also has a kid wit his ex. this is a long distance relationship, but he is encouraging me to do things that are good for me ( do good in school, not to do drugs, go to university, get a job etc) and he is absoulutly amazing, and i eventually want to live with him, and hopefully take it to the next level sometime down the road.
we have been freaking out lately because we want to tell my parents his real age, but if we do we r afraid they wont let him come back to see me, they also dont know he has a child. i love this man, but we are worried bout the age issue...

Hey girl! I know what your going through cause when I was your age I too dated a 30 year old as well! My Mom knew how old he was because he asked her for permission to talk to me and I didn't know about it til my mom told me he asked her to talk to me!I was so in love with him we dated til I was 18 because we were both going through so things at the time! But anyways I didn't know how to tell my dad that I was dating a 30 year old and I had done falling in love with him! My parents are not together they been seperated since I was 7 months old!But My Dad is very strick and crazy so that's why I didn't tell him still to this day I haven't told him anything! I'm now 19 and I'm currently dating a 40 yr old but I didn'y know he was 40! I thought he was at least 28 because he is very athletic and he looks very young as you can tell! And I think I might be pregnant for him as well My Mom knows about it and she's ok with it! But I know if I am and I have to tell my Dad he would be very pissed off at me and the guy! He did meet him 1 time but that was before me and the guy actually started dating! My daddy will probly kill me if he find out how old he is and if I'm pregnant! I have my own place and I go and spend the night with him all the time. But off of me and my situation! When is your 18th birthday? I would wait til I turn 18 to tell them his real age because once you turn 18 your be consided as an adult! And there's nothing they can do about that!Because you'll be LEGAL!!!! But just do what you think is best for you! I wish you the best of luck with everything!

ok so im in the same spot you are only im 14 and hes 23. my mother knows he loves me as his best friend but thats it, and were not datting but we do stuff together and when i say that please dont think sex bcuz im still a virgen he also knows the consciousnesses if we do have sex so we are waiting till im an adult. he helps me in life, like with school (doing good, staying in school, not droping out, gong to collagee, getting a job etc...) and with my "problems" such as me being suicidal and cutting (and yes i do get help for it.). im falling for him and when im 18 he will be 27 so would it be legal? or no? im so lost and confused.