Hi, I wonder, are there more people lonely like me. I am 18 years old. I am little overweight, not fat, but with a little "extra". People say that I am sweet. But there it stops, on the words. All my friends are talking about boys, dating and sex, and all I can do is listening. I have tried to date but every time I am so nervous. After the date when I expect him to kiss me he just says good night and goes. What is wrong?

Oh my dear I remember how hard it can be. I am married now and have little children. I am 34 years old. I had problems with dating like you have now. And we are not the only one. Many people have this problem. I was so nervous on dates that I have never laugh. I was too serious. One boy told me that few years after unsuccessful date. We were neighbors and I saw him one day, smile and say hello. He has asked me do I remember our date few years ago. He said that I was so serious that he thought that I was not interested in him. That boy is now my husband. So maybe you should relax when you date with someone. Be yourself and have in mind that he is not the only man on Earth.

First Dates Are Always The most Important Ones. The Person That You Are Dating Gets To Know You! You Should Be Open :-)
Dont Get To Up-tight, Everybody Gets Nervous, Trust Me. But Than Once You Start To Get To Know That Person, you Start To Relax. Just Remember To Keep The Conversation Going!

Honey honey honey. You sound just like me. I'm 23 and married now. But I had the same problem you did. Youre shy. Heres what I did to break it. I got a few good friends and went for a walk. On that walk I said hello to EVERYONE I saw. Even if I felt stupid doing it. Walk right on up to everyone you see and just say hi. That was the first day. ( I was completely embarassed through most of it) The second day, I walked up to everyone I saw and introduced myself. This resulted in a lot more confidence and I got to work on my communication skills. I made a few friends that day and even got a couple dates later on. Just because I worked up the courage to say hi and introduce myself! The third day was the easiest because I wasnt affraid anymore. I wasnt nervous. I got to see reactions from different people from the first two days. This time I said Hi, introduced myself and gave everyone a compliment. Wether it was nice glasses or you have pretty eyes. It didnt matter. The responses were fantastic and within three days I was totally over being shy around new people. I had a new strength in talking to people I didnt know. It worked perfectly. Now, the first day is going to be very hard thats why I recommend bringing a friend or two who can motivate you. Everything will work out. I promise. Its not your looks. Its your attitude. Fix the shy and youll get your guy! :-) Good luck dear!

ok akward moment i know im a guy but truthfully i have a lil feminen in me...but not in the gay way i have a gf >.> but i felt the same way since i was 12- 5 months ago(15yo now) i was exacly like you almost...still am a wee bit eheh but a girl started flirting with me...i was like ME??? and i didnt know it till all my freinds told me she was lol anyways our first date...never been on a date before ,we chilled at a movie and i learned number one rule of first dates is no kisses maybe a hug if the guy is lucky but hun dont "put yourself out" for some guys(me) thats a turn off especially if its not who you are now guessing your a sweet girl who doesnt do that learn to take control my girlfreind hasnt really had a serious boyfreind before me (her words) and personally i dont like admitting it but i LOVE it when she takes control (not too much though im not whipped :-P)so learn to dont expect kiss on first date try to kiss by 2nd or 3rd date if you like him and hes serious...o and getting the guy im sure you have no problem with that if you've been on dates before....and from then on let your relationship bloom and if hes a A**hole dont let him control your life get out of it hun...not a relationship expert just a 15 yearold in love so this is what i could come up with hope it helps...:-) o and your 18 big whop you have a long time yet so dont push yourself for a relationhip

yay i can help.. im 20yrs old im a girl... all my life i was brought up with very thin people... iv always been thin un till i moved to a dif county and started to gain weight...well now im not like wow i cant even see behind her kinda girl .. ya im a little chunky oh here and there places.. everyone tells my how beautiful i am.. im not trying to be full of my self but i have a pertty face and a nice adittude to go with it so thats how guys end up liking me bc of the way i am...just keep smiling be nice .. dont worry u will get there...find wat u like most about ur self if its ur legs, lips, hair, eyes anything u find use that... hope this helpedd...if u have any more questions ask.. iv been thu it all :-D

Many people suffer that type of problem.You can go on date confidently and you should never hesitated.I remembered one of my friend,He was very nervous on his first date.He like asian girl and he had no knowledge about dating so he visited some dating site to learn some techniques for successful dating.He got some ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed techniques and he went on date confidently.So dating sit also can help for you.