hi, my teenage boy wants to beet me if I don’t allow him something he wishes. I am out of my mind, and can’t believe this is happening. Why is this violence towards parents happening?

Hi, my teenage boy, 15 years old is expressing violence toward me and my husband. I even tried to talk to him and some psychologist explained me that violence toward parents can be seen in puberty. Still, I can’t stand to see my own child acting like some bully and threatening his own parents. Am I a bad mother? Did I teach him wrong? I hope he will accept to start seeing psychologist to deal with this problem, but I am very afraid, as he says that we are limiting his free will and that he has rights by law to act as he wishes even under 18. My mother says that he will calm down in time, when he becomes more mature.

Hey, im 14 1/2 and...

We can be violent towards parents, even without meaning, since there are alot of pressures in life nowadays Ie. Work, GCSE's, Puberty, and peer's (Before a old man starts doing the, OHHH Back in my dayy, They should try working out 4(x+6)=3(5+6), Witch is just a simple maths question....)
Kids end up depressed easly too, this may be a cause

Try getting a counciler, Or a family guidence person.
Its very dificult to know what to do since every teen reacts differnt, If you believe it to be the way that'll work, take him to the side, somewere quiet and ask him whats wrong, or, bring it up in a conversation towards him.

Ok, I was very violent to my mom. I love her to death, she is my one and only mother. Ma'am your son is violent but he loves you at heart, you are his mother. Just dont boss him around to much, let me do what he does. he will feel bad just like i did. Your son is wonderful at heart but its puberty/freinds/ kicking in so dont worry

Yes, the child has a right to free will, within limits. He is still a child, YOUR child. There is a reason that he is unable to have complete control and responsibility of himself until at least the age of 18: he's a child, and you are ultimately responsible for his choices and actions. He cannot sue you for guiding his steps just because you told him 'no.' If you beat him, yes he can sue you, refuse him food, sue you, don't provide the necessities to sustain a healthy life, sue you. Telling him 'no' may provoke a temper tantrum, but he'll get over it, or move on and realize that it is a tough old world out there and the boundaries you were trying to provide for him were there to help, not make him miserable.

guess im lucky i have someone i can take my vilocence out on ** my dad** Lol fell as if i can let it all out thinking about beating him to **** for all his done to me.

Guest, you are out of your tiny little mind.