Just a little background. We lost our baby boy on 11/22/ 05 at 15 weeks 2 days. During the D&C the Dr Punctured my uterus Causing me to bleed Horribly. I was Rushed back to surgery after being in recovery and had an Emergency surgery to stop the bleeding. I was cut from belly button down. I ended up losing my right ovary and tube. I was in ICU for 5 days and on life support for 2 days. I got my first period after that in January 2006. It was normal and then was normal until I started spotting some after Feb Period. It started about 4-5 days After period ended. It is never heavy and it's always brown. I've had this almost Every month for about 1 year now! I just had a Yearly exam with my OB/Gyn ( Not the one who almost killed me) and he did a Pap. I'm still waiting for the results on that. Can anyone tell me what could be causing the spotting? I've Never had Spotting until the Botched D&C. I wonder if my hormones are messed up? Any help would be Very appreciated. Thanks

I dont know what could cause this, but i suffered a miscarriage in Jan this year after only knowing for a couple of days that i was pregnant and now this month i have had my period as usual although it was a lot heavier than normal and now i am having brown spotting which has been going on for about 4 days now. I too have no idea what is causing this and like you i have never had spotting before. If you find out any answers please let me know.

Viki

I'm so sorry for your Loss. I've been hearing a Lot about Progesterone and that Maybe my Progesterone levels maybe be Off and that may be the cause of the spotting. I didn't have Any this month until DH and I BD. But spot seems to be gone today. THank God. AF is a No show too! Not unusal for me to go a few months without her though so that's not a worry. I have a presp for provera that I might get filled to get my cycle started. I hope your cycles straighten out too. HUGS