Hi there...I am new to this forum but not new to trying to get pregnant. My hubby & I have been trying for over a year now with no luck yet, I am PCOS and on metformin, my periods are still somewhat irregular although I believe I ovulated this past month and had intercourse around that time on a few occasions. Now my breasts are very sore (usually some soreness though with period coming on) and i am very tired and have had some brown spotting these last 2 days. Wondering if this may be implantation bleeding or just my period beginning to start again??? ANY help would be nice. I can't tell you when my period is due since it changes every month anywhere from 28 to 50 odd days......

Hi there,

it COULD be implantation but since you are so irregular it is SO hard to tell, it could be your period but then it may not be. All you can really do is take a test in about a week from now, if it is implantation than it should be fully implanted by then and therefore you should get an accurate result. I hope this helps and good luck in TTC!!!

Hi...thanks for your reply...unfortunately the spotting i was having turned out to be my period :-( hopefully better luck next month....