For about a week or maybe 2 at the most, the left side (of what I have researched and found out is called my LABIA MAJORA or also OUTER LABIA. is tender. Like it is bruised. There is no bump. No lump. No nothing. It seems to be tender when I flex my leg and butt muscle or when I press down in that area. ther is nothing there, but it is tender like there is an invisible bruise.

I have been checked for std's under 6 mo. ago. and everything is normal. I also was diagnosed with HPV about 4 years ago, but never had any warts, nor any problems pertaining to the disease.

is any of this connected. or did I just simply bruise that area from my intense work out regimen, especially on my lower body?

I dont have health insurance right now 24 great health just wondering what this could be, dont want to over reach which is what I tend to do.

can you bruise your outer labia. its only one side/ no bumps or lumps.
just feels bruised somewhere on the pelvic bone or something.

i'm with you i'm experiencing that same problem. except i dont even feel it when i oush on it it just comes and goes this bruise feeling pain :/

I have the same stuff going on with me as the first gal on here. all of the sudden, i noticed it, and its on my left "lip" with no signs of bruise or bump or anything, just feels tender. so weird, dont know what it is.

Me too! I can't seem to figure it out and wonder if it's worth going to the clinic. Any updates from you ladies as to what it was?

me too! I see you guys posted years ago. any updates as to what it is?

Same issue, only on right side w. Pelvis swollen on same side. Any answers. Doctors don't know.sSi