I am worried about my labia majora size. Mine are quite large and "flabby" and I absoloutley hate them, and am therefore thinking of surgery. I see a lot of things on the labia minora on how it is alright if they are large, but nothing on the labia majora. Does anyone else have this problem, and is there a non-surgery way to rectify it?

If ya look at the labia minora size thread, you'll see a woman mostly having success with her own surgery. But the majora, just like the minora and every other part of your body, comes in all sizes.

I've seen flat ones and large, plump ones - and among the men and gay/bi women I know, plump, bigger ones are the more desirable ones. Although, they wouldn't toss out a woman for having small ones. And I'm sure you're not alone in prefering smaller ones, just as a whole, the preference is for the bigger ones.

Mine, personally, aren't big nor small... they're just average, I guess. And being a bi woman, I, too, have a preference on other woman for plump outer lips. Wish mine was a bit bigger, lol. But I'm happy enough with what I've got and not worried about surgery at all.

So I guess I'm a bit confused why you're so against your own large ones. %-)

I love them huge, most of my friends do too, major turn on, don't change a thing!

Don't do labiaplasty. It's very risky and you can leave your lady-parts horribly disfigured. Plus you risk losing sensation down there, so you may never enjoy sex again. Just be happy with your body and don't get hung up on what you might see in an air-brushed porno mag.