Last week, my boyfriend and I had sex. A few days later I began to notice there was some pain and my right outer labia majora was swollen. The part that is swollen, feels like it could be a gland and is close to my leg, rather than being closer to my inside.
Could this be a result of kind of rough sex? Everything else is fine, so I'm wondering if it's just a bruise or if the area is just sore? I tried to find more info on causes, but I can't seem to find anything.
Hope that has enough info for anyone to help!
Thanks!

It's probably just sore from the sex. Does it look bruised? If it doesn't feel better in a week or so you could go to the doc to get it checked out.

No- it doesn't look bruised, and it's just the one side.
I suppose it is more where my leg meets the labia majora.
Are there glands there?

the size of it can vary from woman to woman! it may be normal, i agree with the above comment maybe you should get it checked out by your local gp if it hasnt gone down in a week or two, and he will be able to tell you more!