Honey is one of the oldest natural sweeteners on this planet and has been eaten by millions of people for millions of years. Honey is practically everywhere and is consumed on a huge scale; Honey tea, Toast with honey, pancakes and honey, yoghurt with...HONEY!!!! But I bet you never knew that honey is a natural miracle food. It has many health benefits. Honey is so good it can...

Help prevent heart and lung disease's. This is because of the flavonoids and antioxidants contained in honey. Which can even help reduce the risk of some cancers and heart disease.

scientists have recently discovered that honey treatment may help disorders such as ulcers and bacterial gastroenteritis. A definite plus. (all positive so far)

All honey is antibacterial and thus helps fight fungal and bacterial infection. This is because the bees add an enzyme that create hydrogen peroxide. This is why honey lasts so long on the shelf.

Honey helps with coughs and splutters during the day. In a study of 100 children, researchers found that just one dose of honey was just as effective as a single dose of dextromethorphan in relieving coughs.

External application of honey is shown as an effective treatment for burns. It is thought that the drying effect of the simple sugars and honey’s anti-bacterial nature combine to create this effect. And this is only a few of its wonderful abilities. So what are you waiting for? Grab a jar and take a spoon

Wow I didn't know that. Gonna give it a go. Stop me from coughing all night. Now I just have to find a way to get some sleep.PLANET

But wait there's more... Honey is also a sedative and will help you get to sleep. Take a spoonful before bed and sweet dreams

Tell me how it goes...