I just quit with snack, alcohol beverages, and greasy food. But I decided, by my self, to try with natural detox once in few months. I noticed that it has lots of benefits for people who did it. I need some suggestions. Thanks in advance.

I know what it's like, but there is a natural detox smoothie, to help give your body a break from the bad stuff. It can get rid of all of the filthy toxins that seemed like such a good idea at the time. Lemon for vitamin C, honey for natural antioxidants and energy, along with some ginger to help cleanse…It's a bit like a posh spa in a bottle. Of course, the other part of the detox equation is to drink some water. Here are the ingredients: 3 1/2 pressed apples , 1/2 a mashed banana, 1/2 a freshly squeezed lemon, a dash of freshly squeezed orange juice , a spoonful of honey and some lovely fresh ginger.