ive talked to firends, family, you name it, veryone says that it hurts when you loose your irginity. some say, "like hell". thatgets me very scared to even loose it. im not the type of person to take pain so good. but i was reading so comments about girls who masturbated, and they sayed when they popped the cherry, or broke their hymen, that sex didnt hurt. but i wanted to know if you break your hymen, does that mean that you loose your virginity, even without the penis penetrating the vagina?

well hun this all counts on what you think "virgiinity" is if you think(like most people) that is when its the first time a penis enters you
then no
but if you think its when the hymms broken then yes

Your question is a very good one.  It is also one that is rarely given a truthful answer.  In our highly politicized society, the topic of virginity is one that politically "Progressive" people choose to ignore or ridicule because they do not want young people to have any physical, legal, or psychological obstacles to freedom of promiscuous sex.  

The hymen seems to serve only one purpose: that is to put an indelible mark on females who have experienced intercourse.  Exactly why that mark came to be I do not know and I don't believe anyone else does either.  Nonetheless, many cultures have used it and many still do.  Over the centuries, it has been used to discourage girls from premarital sex because at the time of marriage the husband will learn  of its existence or lack of same.  This actually did provide a social benefit because  promiscuous sex leads to fatherless children.   Fatherless children tend to put a burden on the rest of society.

In our society, premarital sex is considered normal, and it would seem that a lack of an intact hymen at marriage is usually not a major problem.  Of course, a girl generally does not know if it will be a problem later in life and, I think, should give it some thought prior to having sex.  Girls are often told that the hymen is so easily broken during athletic exercise or injury that it really does not serve its only purpose very well.  I have been told by gynecologists that, in fact, the hymen is not that easily broken during non-sexual activity and is usually intact at the time of first intercourse.  Either way, the fact is that girls are either blessed or cursed with this little extra body part that may or may not play a major role in her life.  

The direct answer to your question is that for some women breaking the hymen is quite painful, but only for a short while.  For others it results in mild pain that rarely results in her declaring a halt to the activity.

I personally felt only a sensation of pressure and no pain, my older sister felt the same and we both experienced intense pleasure but no orgasm the first time. Relaxing and not worrying too much will help. In our family older female relatives told us it was very fun and pleasurable, we were not told horror stories about it.

Well i lost my virginity at 19 i would frequently masterbate but i never popped my cherry ! Well point is when i lost it , was the painful pain i have ever experince i bleed for two hours & tbh he did even have a big penis it was about 4 inchs it felt like a pipe inside & he had spread my legs wide open make sure your in a conftable position & on a bed i lost mine on the floor with blankets the crappy intercourse lasted only 10 mins & the boy was sweating like if he was in a sauna but if your NOT ready dont do it !

its a shame that he was only 4 inches and it only lasted 10 mins,and im glad to learns a womens perspective on this

dear

do you mean that your p***y is so tight , so that you can not  insert big things  inside it>?

thats great and enjoyable for a boy/guy so that he needs a lot of efforts  in f*****g and opening your  hole  hard and difficult.

i suppose you have to start with small tingy  nice pretty short things  inside your c**t.

then lisstle by little try to WIDEN it by using vegetables like cucumbers, cabbages and then you can use yur hair styler

even if yo are virgin you can use them around  the hole and not deep inside your p***y

best wishes