Hello guys...just want to ask something & hope for your replies...i had sex with my bf december 26 but i had my mens december 29,, it's my first time and that was not totally penetration because according to him my vagina is so intact that he can't totally penetrate it and he ejaculated outside my vagina, it takes only a minute and the rest is foreplay. Is there a chance that i'm pregnant?

Extremely unlikely you're pregnant.

Question though: you said you had intercourse and he was only partially inside you. Did your hymen not break? You can check it in the mirror or he can check it for you. This has been a question for me for a while: can a girl have intercourse and the hymen not break until the second or third time?

Please let me know if you experience that on your second time.

Thank you so much for your reply..i think he didn't break my hymen and that's also according to him because i stop him immediately, besides it didn't bleed..he also ejcaulated outside my vagina..we did that only once and nothing follows..hope for your follow up response on my concern.