My previous boyfriend has told people that we had sex but he told me we didn't go through with it because of the state I was in, I know what time he means as we had planned it, however, when the time came.. i was extremely drunk and can't really remember how it went. I remember it hurting as he tried putting his penis in me but that's it. He doesn't seem like the person to lie to me saying we didn't have sex but is there any way that I can tell if i am still a virgin?? As my current boyfriend heard that we had had sex and he thinks i'm a liar as I told him I am a virgin :/

I have had similar feelings and was very worried as I am fairly young. However, when I went to the doctors, I discovered it was to do with my appendix and nothing sexual at all.. although it was painful, it was very relieving so a trip to the doctors could be helpful to you too (:

The only way you can tell is if your "cherry popped"

You can't tell by a "popped cherry." Not all women have intact hymens.

However, if he tried to penetrate and got in even just a bit, you are technically not a virgin.