My boyfriend and i were messing around at his house yesterday and he was pushing up on my vagina (like fingering but i had my underwear on) and when i got home i REALLY had to pee and i was a little sore down there. I went to the bathroom and found some blood in my discharge, and my period had already ended many days before. Did he pop my cherry?

He might have! When you wipe it might be a bit tender, so your hymen is at the bottom of the opening of your vagina! Just gently feel there and if it hurts, he's popped it, if it doesn't the blood could be from increase in hormones - which sheds some of your uterine lining! I think he has ruptured your hymen! It is very common - even women have reported loosing their hymen by sitting funny on a bike! Is this a HUGE concern for you - with religious purposes etc.?

No its not a huge concern, I just freaked out a little when I saw blood in my discharge. Thanks for your help!

I am pretty sure he broke your hymen, You aren´t a virgin right now. :(

TOTALLY incorrect about the not a virgin anymore! Virginity is about intercourse - PERIOD! Hymens tear ALL the time - it is a thin piece of skin - VERY delicate! Depending on your thoughts, you could loose your virginity with different types of sex. BUT what is recognized is vaginal/penile intercourse!