During orgasm I have a throbbing pain that runs up my spine into head that lasts a few seconds. Also my lower legs and feet begin to itch intensely.

I get the same pain...it doesnt last long but seems to be never ending because it is so unbearable! I've started to notice it after I reached my 6 or 7th month of pregnancy. If you get any answers from anyone, please let me know...
_[removed]_

Kiki

_[removed]_

Kiki

ppl has n e one come up with n e answers coz iam convinced iam gonna die lol....but then again iam a big time hypo...does n e one suffer with bad anxiety? coz i do,
so this is what mine feels like and wondering if n e one can relate....happens about 4 plus times a day with out n e warning and only lasts a few seconds or til i stand up and move around...but it happens when i sit and squat or sometimes bend over and what happens is, it starts in my the sides of my back near my kidney area and is an intense throbbing pulsating (hard to explain) and the same pain travels up to my shoulders,back of neck and behind ears and like i said only lasts a few seconds but really worries me.
iam 26 and it all started at 7 months pregnant, my baby is now 4 weeks i smoke about 6 a day ,rarely drink and iam slightly over weight?
would love n e answers cheers ppl

I have the same thing and I started feeling it around 7 months of pregnancy Iam thinking its gotta be normal maybe some kinda of pressure on a vein or artery or nerve or something but Iam asking my dr. Its scary when it happens It makes me think somethings wrong and iam gonna die. But a part of me thinks I shouldnt worry especially when I found this and it cant be a coincidence we all started feeling the same weird throbbing pulsating pain at the same time during pregnancy.

yeah is very coincidental what age range is everyone in? iam 26,does anyone suffer anxiety? i havent been diagnosed but sure i have health anxiety so if say like my foot hurts..i obviously have dvt lol.
my weird throbbing sensations have calmed down alot,my babys now 3 and a half months but its still there but more in the back of my neck behind the ears now,such a weird thing but im still alive and kicking lol

Ok, I am posting again. My last post about this was in March of 2008, I gave birth to my daughter in May 2008. I wasnt able to get an epidural because when the doctor tried putting it in it kept going off to the right side...it was a horrific experience! Did that happen to anyone? He says my bones are compressed but I think he just wasnt very good at what he does. After having my daughter, I didnt notice that throbbing anymore. But I am now pregnant with my second child due in Nov 2009 and I am noticing it again. I will be 26 in August. It's a strange feeling and can be stressful to not know. I asked an OB/GYN about it and she gave me one of those "I'm not sure but here's some kind of answer anyway just for the sake of answering" response. She said that it could be an artery because nothing in your spine should be pulsating. That is all I got from her, maybe if we all print every post about this and take to our doctors to show them that this is affecting others also (sometimes they think we are hypochondriacs) they may do some research to figure out what it could be. I have started watching Mystery Diagnosis and I have learned that sometimes you have to push your doctors and stay on top of them. Be an advocate for your health and the health of your loved ones. Persistence can save your life!

I am 46 yrs old and am not pregnant. However the throbbing, pulsating PAIN that I get goes up my spine starting in the area where my kidneys are and ends right below the back of my head, the pain comes and goes mostly when I am stressed or exited. I have had this going on for a couple of yrs. I am going to the doctor for this real soon. But when I get this pain I really feel like I am going to die, which is pretty scary. Any suggestions.

:? :?

after i have sex i get throbbing, pulsating, tingly almost funny bone felling flashes up and then down my legs.starts in my heels then works its way up to my abdominal area.i have anxiety but this is all physical worry.im 20 and its only been happening for a couple months.if anyone knows what this is or what its from please...................let me know it sucks only knowing what it feels like and not what it is or what causes it.

37. Same thing. Happening for the last several years. Mine started as a sort of seizure, where I would jerk to straight and relax a little in rapid succession. It doesn't happen as often when I am well-rested, and now seems to center in my neck and head. Sometimes I can even "see" my pulse as the vision dims slightly in time with my pulse.

The doctors have had no real answers, but when I told my physical therapist about the "shocking" feeling I kept getting, we did some stretches and treatment with the electrical pulse machine they use to help relax muscles in a chiropractors office. That actually helped for a long time. The therapy ended about 18 months ago and I only recently started having problems again.

I hope someone gets useful knowledge from this post. Good luck all.