I'm a 15 year old girl who is experiencing heavy pulsing/throbbing in both my legs. It happens randomly at some point every day. It doesn't hurt or make my legs feel stiff it just feels like super heavy pulsing and it's starting to scare me. It's mostly in my thighs and knees. I've never really had it until these past few weeks. I'm wondering if my pants may be too tight? I don't know. I try to tell my mom but she blows it off. Should I be concerned?

I have the same problem and I have been trying to get it treated currently. It will be one leg pulsating at a time and then it will end. Then the other leg will start. It is not painful, But it is very uncomfortable

New Member
pulsating in left leg upper and down

New Member
pulsating of left eg

New Member
pulsating in left leg

New Member
left leg pulsating