hi 

i have been having sex with my boyfriend for a year and only recently everytime i have sex right after its done i vomt i hate it  i hate vomt is there something wrong with me im too scared  to go doc

help.

Take a look at this topic - you definitely are not the only one who is experiencing this

Most of women here also feel some abdominal pain, how soon does the nauseousness start? I completely see why you would be scared to go to the doctor, but when you look at things from a different side - can you go on like this not knowing what is the cause? Someone in this thread suggested seeing both a physician and a gyno, I know it's uncomfortable and everything, but, you have to make sure that nothing is wrong. You don't feel any kind of stomach problems at other times?

i dont get no pain for anything sort  just as soon as its done i have to run to the toilet but i have to chatch the vomt in my hand just don have time my stomach feels normal i mite just have to  see a doctor 

Any chance of pregnancy? The morning sickness does not have to happen only in the morning, so if the attacks are so sudden and there is no reason you would know about like stomach problems at other times... But seeing a doc and getting things straight is definitely best option - this way you might be just additionally worrying yourself sick.

not sure yet about pergnant yet waiting on geting my period its due sometime around this week i think.. i dont no when morning sickness is ment to  im fine during the day an night i just vomit only after sex    can morning sickness just happen because of sex ?

Since it can happen to different women at different times of the day (luckily only for a limited time), there is a chance that you are experiencing some weird form that somehow got linked with sex. And your periods, are they regular? Cramps or no cramps? And most importantly, how is your relationship generally going besides this happening? Hope he is reacting ok, even though it sounds strange. Because you need support.

yeah my period is regular every 28 days i just cant remember what date i got it last month because if it was the date i can think of im meant to get it tomorrow or alread have it..%-)   i havnt got no cramps latly i only get them when i am on my period my realationshipis real good his sitting next to me while im on here asking he wants to find out just as much as me..  we do talk about it and he asks me to try find out and that we are going to go to he doctors

Glad you're not alone in this scary situation - easier when someone is on your side, especially when you need to see a doctor. But that means if you don't get your period in a couple of days, you can do the test and see if pregnancy is the cause. Wish you the best and if you find any info, keep us posted, you saw yourself there are other women who experience the same thing.

sure will thanx for your help..