I am pregnant and I feel nausea in my stomach all the time but not that nasty watermouth feeling. I also have like a sour taste in my mouth and gum just doesn't taste the same anymore. It has a nasty taste to it now.

How far pregnant are you? One of the first and most common symptoms of pregnancy is what is known as morning sickness, but the fact is that this nausea does not happen exclusively in the morning - for many women it happens at any time of the day and it can be triggered by all sorts of (sometimes even pleasant) smells or food. And combined with this nausea comes change in taste - those are usually cravings for some certain types of food, but it is also possible that you are experiencing more heartburn now, that you did before. You should mention all this to your doctor, so he or she can really see what is going on.