my friend has anemia , shes been peeing blood for a week now and throwing up normally , but then just yesturday she started throwing up blood.. what is wrong with her ?? please someone answer asap

Usually urinating blood is a sign of a severe kidney infection that needs immediate medical attention. Throwing up blood is even more concerning because it could mean there is some damage to her stomach or esophigus. If you can get her to a hospital immediately.

I also had those issues but in the end, we realized that some medications that I was using to treat my UTI were causing a vomiting and nausea to me. It is always a good idea to listen to your body because your body is telling you that there is something going on with you. Anyway, go to see your doctor, you need to be checked for UTI. He should determine a blood in urine treatment for her, especially because she is anemic. There are so many potential issues, such as kidney stones. Tell her to see her doctor again and again. 

my friend had the same thing happen and wen to the doctor. they said that she had kidney stones and that the stones caused blood to back up into her stomach, though I cant make sense of that personally...

Hallo,
The fact that she has blood in her urine indicates that something is wrong with her kidneys. The fact is that if kidneys fail they are not able to filter blood and because of this the blood ends up in the urine. This is severe condition which need attention immediately. The blood in the vomit is another very serious condition which needs medical help. You should tell your friend to seek help immediately and not to wait to get things more complicated. Anemia is really not helping with all the blood loss that she had in past period. I hope that your friend will be better.

All the best to you,
Karen

My mom who is 54 has been dealing with kidney stones for a few years now. My mom as we speak is in the hospital again with kidney stones. She went in last night. She just had kidney stones removed 6 months ago. Well they are back. This time she lost use of her legs and she is vomiting blood. This was the only site I found that said vomiting blood with kidney stones is possible. I think its something more then just kidney stones. I hope shes going to be ok.

How is your mom and what was the cause of vomiting blood. I went to the ER last night for stones (again) this time is the first time I have had blood in my vomit