why do i feel like throwing up after sex?

yeah i feel that way sometimes too but i dont know. Im always paranoid, thinking i might get prego even though i use condoms i think of it and it makes me sick is there anything your thinking about when you throw up?or about to throw up?

i have the exact same circumstance. even if it is perfectly protected and i have safe sex i feel like throwing up afterwards. Not always but...enough that i noticed. i think im just paranoid of getting pregnant...but im glad to know that im not the only one that does!

I've been throwing up after my girlfriend and I have sex and it really bothers me because she enjoys it and never wants me to stop b ut after a while I start to rest and during that time I start to get a sick feeling.I'm really scared that I might get her pregnant even though I'm using a condom. It really bothers me and I just want to be able to get over it.what can I do?

Ive been haveing the same problem. My girlfriend keeps wanting to have sex but i am very paranoid about getting her prego. We had sex recenly about 5 days ago and her period was supposta be yesterday or the day before and it hasnt come. She said she was feeling like she needed to puke today but i dont hink morning sickness starts this early. I used a condom and we were only doing it for like 5 min so i didn't even come. + we used that ky jelly and i know its not a spermacide but its ph levels is a little off from that f spem and i think it does have a chance of hurting the spem and causeing it not to work ( we used it alot.) I was just wondering if any of you girls could relate to this, as in late period after sex and pukeing or feeling sick. Or any other random symtoms your haveing.
thanks alot!

rawr22 i dont think shes pregnant. you guys are probably stressing about it and that is what is upsetting her and making her late. its not your fault though, im pretty sure stress is a natural reaction to a possible pregnancy, especially if its unwanted. if you guys dont have sex often maybe the hormones in her body are reacting to that fact? i broke out like crazy the first month after i started having sex. (sry if that was tmi) im not an expert though thats just what i think

Well, my situation is a little bit different. While the sex is happening- all is good... but the second it's over, just the thought of "what has been left down there" literally makes me gag. This has been a problem now for quite sometime. I hate that about me... I hate it so much that I really do everything I can to avoid even having sex. I gag every time after sex... I don't want "the end result" anywhere around me- but it's sooo bad that it doesn't have to be touching me or inside of me- I can just think about it and get sick. I am a real nauseous kind of person anyway, but this is the only thing that is having a negative effect in my personal life. By the way, I have been married for 10 years now, this has been going on for about 5 to 6 years.

My problem is complete different. My boyfriend and I had PROTECTED sex just a few days ago, like 5 days ago. We had sex for about maybe 10, 20 minutes? The condom was in perfect shape afterwards. Ever since then I can't really poop and I have the urge to throw up but never do. I can't be pregnant bcos the sex was safe, and I was on top half of the time- which I heard girls can't get pregnant from. I had fainted two weeks before the sex due to low blood sugar and not eating right. Is it something to do w/ low blood sugar or am I really pregnant? PLEASE help someone!!!!

chances you feel like throwing up are because during intercourse he hit your uterous which may be tilted causeing lower stomach pains and it it was good feeling dizzy, lol it gets intesnse you feel like throwing up afterwards but the cramps and vomit subside..

OMG yes you can get pregnant if you're on top!!!! DO NOT BELIEVE THAT OR YOU WILL GET PREGNANT!! I'm not trying to make you feel stupid, because I know you heard this from someone else. Just letting you know before an unwanted pregnancy comes about. You can very well get pregnant in ANY position. Please always, always stay safe!!! 

I am EXACTLY the same! During is great and the minute my bf finishes I almost immediately I start to gag and come close to throwing up!

I'm very young and I had a dream I had sex. Now, I'm having all the symptoms of a pregnant woman. Any suggestions on what I can do?!

Just a few months ago i started to puke after sex.my boyfriend and i barely had sex due to my depression. i took pregnancy tests and all negative. can any one please tell me why im puking? i feel embarrassed and ashamed that i puke. I don't know why i do, but it's really upsetting me. please help!!

I just had sex like on Wednesday and I felt like throwing up I just don't know what is it my bf told me that his sperm didn't go inside me and we didn't use a condom im just nervous & scared I been praying to god that I'm too young to get pregnant I wanna have fun during my senior year when we go back to school and I also wish my period was coming already!!!

Its The Same Thing With Me . My Boy Toy & I Had Sex A Few Days Ago & Now I've Just Been Feeling Very Nauseas , Like I Could Just Throw Up , But The Thing Is We Didn't Have Sex For long & It Was Protected Sex . He Didnt Nut Or Anything . I Just Need Help , Because I'm 16 Going On 17 & I Can Not Be A Teenage Mom . I Have To Finish School & I'm Not Trying To Upset My Family By Geting Pregnant . Can Y'all Please Help Me . I just Know I Can't Be Pregnant !!!