For the last two weeks and so I have been having very strange tingling sensation in my arms and hands accompanied by numbness. Does anyone know what is going on? Any help is highly appreciated. Thank you

Hi! It is really hard to say with so little information. You didn’t mention if you are taking any sorts of medications. Some of them can cause these feelings. Have you had any neck injuries lately. When you hurt a nerve in your neck, you may be feeling these sensations along your arms and hands just like you do. You could be not getting enough blood to the area. Do you have any problems with your back? Do you experience pain? If you have a herniated disk in your spine, it could be pressing your nerves that besides severe pain can also cause numbness and tingling. You could have developed Carpal tunnel syndrome in which you may feel numbness & tingling in your wrist, fingers, hand, or forearm. Certain diseases can also cause these sensations like diabetes, MS, hypothyroid and migraine headache. I could go on like this but the point is that you need to have yourself checked to determine an underlying cause of these sensations. This is the only way to get rid of them: by treating their cause.