Hi there. I have experienced some tingling in my penis and i have a small red patch on the tip of my penis. The tingling started a little while ago. It has improved, now it doesn't really tingle much, but on closer inspection i opened the tip of my urethra and saw 2 small dots. They look like an ulcer you'd get in your mouth. They're NOT big.They're the size of a dot from a pen. They're quite dark. They're just inside the opening of the urethra. I presume this causes the tingling. I went to the GUM Clinic yesterday and here is what the doctor said:

''The redness is caused by your pants or underpants rubbing against your penis. wear looser clothing. also, your foreskin could be rubbing against the penis causing it. when you pee, pull the forskin back''

so i said: ''what about the spots??''

he replied: ''they are a result of the redness caused by the rubbing. they will wash off''.

Does anyone think that i'm ok? Or should i be worried? And what did he mean by ''wash off''. Did he mean it'll literally wash off in the shower or did he mean it will dissapear in time? ( I NEED to know the answer to this).

Please do reply, thanks alot.

anyone? Can someone please reply

I am experiencing similar symptoms and I looked it up on the net only to find UTI (urniary tract infections) follow up with specialist, nothing too serious. But if you leave it unchecked, serious problems might occur.
Fabio

follow up with your doctor and ask him!

It will disappear n due time