A few weeks ago I was dry masturbating by rubbing up against a cushion, obviously no lube and I did it pretty fast. About 1 hour after this I begin to experience a tingling in my penis, like if you are in the middle of masturbation and stop all of a sudden. I thought I had to go masturbate again. The feeling carried over to the next day so I masturbated. I felt better for a while but it came back and I became concerned. I also felt like I had to pee often when my bladder was empty. I stopped all masturbation for 5 days and I could barely feel it. I masturbated a little bit after that and the symptoms were minimal. However, I masturbated 3 days in a row this week (Monday, Tues, Wed) and the symptoms got bad again. Primarily after the 3rd time. I still feel them today (Saturday) and I'm worried. I know it's not an STD because I am a virgin and have never had oral sex and there is no way that I could have contracted one. I also am pretty sure it's not a UTI because I have not felt burning while peeing, it doesn't have an odor and the symptoms come and go without masturbation. Also when my penis is erect it will go away or the symptoms will get better. When this started happening I noticed 2 brown marks right around the tip of the penis and a little hole the size of a dot where the foreskin meets the head on the back. The marks were almost like scars, and when I touched them the sensation gets more intense, and when I masturbate this part of the penis gets red. The whole penis head itself has been more sensitive to touch. A week before the symptoms started I tried a new masturbation technique where I rub the head of the penis on my palm, I don't think this has anything to do with it though. I think I may have injured/bruised my urethra while masturbating so I'm going to stop masturbation for a few more days and write back. I also have put vaseline and anti-bacterial ointment on the brown marks. I've heard that these may have been caused due to friction. Also, when I am focusing on something else such as watching a movie or playing video games, or just not thinking about it, I barely feel anything. Could this be psychological? Any suggestions?

ANYTHING??? Please help

Anyways, just make sure you don't pee right before and after masturbating. I usually wait around 10-20 minutes before and after.

Becuz ur turned on

u probably are having a orgasm i know it sounds weird but i read in a mag that you can have an orgasm for up to 30 days and you should prob search it up on the internet or talk to somebody that ur close to

Hey man I have the same symptoms. Did you ever find out what was wrong?