Hello. I'm 24 year old male and just recently I started to suffer from some symptoms that got me worried a lot. You see, about 2 weeks ago I had one unprotected sex with one girl that I didn’t new before and don’t know anything about her present heath state.
After a week I started to feel first symptoms. I'm having this burning and tingling sensation in my scrotum and my anus for a few days, and I am wonder what this could be. I'm not able to see any changes on my skin on this region and I don’t feel any discomfort on passing urine or anything. What this could be? Could it be some STD like genital herpes or something? Please, if someone knows more information about this- feel free to write anything.

Hello. I understand that you are worried and I will try to help you providing you some information about all this.
The happy news is that just irritation with no other symptoms is unlikely to be herpes. Although- it’s still too early for all symptoms to express them selves.
I will tell some other symptoms you could notice that could point you on some sexually transmitted disease. Painful urination is often the first symptom, then, fever, cloudy urine, abnormal discharge from the penis, crusting at the tip of the penis, sores, lumps, blisters, rashes, or warts on or around the genitals are the most typical symptoms. If you really didn’t recognize any of these, then I doubt it could be STD. But, to be sure- contact your urologist and make an appointment.

I had unprotected sex and have the same symptoms - burning, red testicals, burning, itchy anus, itching in urethra, no sores, electrical tingling shocks in hands occasionally when walking a couple weeks ago. Occasional rash on arms, burning in creases of toes. Have had all STD tests (chlamydia, ghonorea, syphillis, HIV, Hep, etc) and everything comes back negative. Have been treated with doxycyclene - no effect. Symptoms going on 4 months now. Some advice please!

Guest wrote:

i have the same thing also, my balls tingle and my hands have gone numb for a minute or so and also my anus is really itchy and sore.. i never got it looked at, and its been about 6 months like this... i should go soon

Hi
As a first step try Canesten Cream by Bayer or any other product containing Clotrimazole. It is a remarkably efficent anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
Use it as per its information leaflet, with a minimum of two weeks use, even if you'll find that symptoms have close to disappeared within one to three days from first use, depending on the severity.
Bye

I'm a 33 year old male. I had unprotected sex 5 months ago. I've been tested for HIV, herpes, chlamydia, gonorhrea, and syphillis- all negative. My doctor, as well as a urologist, have both said I am fine. They say that it's related to stress because the unprotected sex was not with my wife (she's been tested and is negative too). The problem is that I still have burning in my penis and scrotum and tingling in my toes. I don't have any discharge and it doens't hurt to pee. The burning is pretty constant. I've taken 3 different antibiotics and no change.

Any ideas?

TIA
K

I have the very same symptoms as everyone else here, although ive only had them for two months. Its not so great to read that this carries on for months and months. I've tried talcum powder, which seems to cool down the burn a bit, but night time is the worst time for me, i barely get any sleep because of the pain and itching. Anti bacterial and fungal aids have not helped. Seen the doctors three times, had many tests, and no results. Diagnosis is jock itch.

sounds like prostititis

this is insane.. we all got the same thing goin on and all gettin the same result.. this has been goin on since i was 19 im now 23 and its worse than ever. last nite i contemplated suicide to stop the pain, itching, burning in all 3 penis testes and anus.. like wtf it all has to be related docs urologists are stumped i had std tests, prostate exams and enough antibiotics to cure a horse according to one doc... and nothing, it dont burn when i pee, only sometimes after, i walk funny cause im in so much pain my lower back and lower left abdomen are horrible, i resorted to painkillers didnt solve anything just put it off..my testes often feel like they're floating in javex or a corrosive acid and its sooooo painful. my penis.. burns randomly usually in the same spot like on the bottom where the tube would be its almost like theres a blockage or some sharp pain..sumthin microscopic stuck in there? GOD I DONT KNOW ANYMORE!! i cant have sex nomore cause in too much pain cant get/keep it up nomore im too young for this i used 2b a sex machine its depressing now i find cocaine or caffeine irritate it worse whatever it is.. ive heard different things like it could be candida (yeast infection) or lack of exercise but i doubt it.. i need help please someone!!!!!!!!!........... burning here as i speak f*** me

i'm just about 15 now and the exact same thing is happening to me. its been two weeks since whats happened and i'v only been having this tingling and itchy burning sting for about three days but its been getting worse and my balls are blood red and no type of lotion or cream helps

yep, i have the same thing. nothing but red and hot testicles, and nothing else. It just doesnt feel good, because its always hot, and arousal isnt as optimal. took doxycycline and it didnt do anything...what is going on?

Guys, I have the same thing in my left testicle. it is a burning and pain sensation. actually my stıry is like that. I went to doctor after all this pain and burning and try to look for a solution he immediately gave me an antibiotic. after three pills there were no pain at all. It was all gone. However, five days later it came back. Now I have made the STD tests because I worried about it. We ll see what will happen. However, in my case the possible cause is an infection since antibiotic affected me. Doctor told me that it is probably epididimit because of the infection of epidimis. We ll see what will happen soon. However, I can understand people having this pain. If you are sure that there is nothing with bacterial infection please make Varicoceles tests. This may be a cause for your case.

healthy days.

I had a multitude of symptoms awhile back; thought it was prostatitis but it wasn't. I got a book from Dr. Wise "A Headache in the Pelvis". He described a condition called Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome. I think most or all of you people may benefit from it. It helped me tremendously out of a desperate state. Give it a try! (I have no financial interests in this publication).

Im having right now a very mild, come and go burning feeling in my scrotum, not sufficient to worry about but sufficient to lead me to search for a clue on why this may be happening with my body. Well, i have felt worse things its a fact, but i have been developing the ability to have orgasms without ejaculating, for 8 months now, sometimes the excitement is so strong that its hard to block ejaculation and a few drops get out, but im still learning, however i have also read that one has to know how to perform these things otherwise it can be harmful, i wonder if its being harmful for me? Hope not, nevertheless i need to read about that more... Sometimes i get the tip of the penis itchy as well, but i heard a doctor saying that if it comes and goes its nothing to worry about. Of course, in you are not describing any other symptoms. Maybe its a type of allergy or maybe we are having a very acid diet and should change to a more alkaline diet? Too much options

try homeopathy it would help get rid of the problems permanently unless there is a virus causing it. (psorinum is one of many homeo remedies indicated for this, u got to see a homeopath first)

cheers
sam