male year old male urethra opening is a little swollen and a little sore, look like little lips, no discharge at all, no burning when peeing just noticed after masturbation, could it just be because of masturbation?

hey wsw yes this is due to masturbation and should go away with in an hour or so

the swelling went down over night but its still a tiny bit uncomfortable today, is this normal?

i have had coldsores since i can remember so i am wondering if i have given myself herpes so can herpes only effect the urethra? and can the swelling be herpes even though it disappeared over night

NORMAL ! :-D

Do you know why the tip (lips) look like that? Did you give them a little extra attention or insert something in there?

Mine will do that if I spend time giving them a little extra attention while masturbating. When I climax, the end of my penis is where the really intense sensation is. Sometimes it's fun to work on that a little just to see how long I can stand it. o.O XD :-S

Also if I masturbate by rubbing the tip against the palm of my hand, that causes the "lips" to get opened so the inside of the ends gets rubbed more and they may swell a bit. They go back to normal in a day or so.

no i didn't pay any special attention i just noticed after i climaxed and i became flaccid i had a weird feeling look my euthera was swollen the swelling went down over night but still got a tingly feeling 3 days after