hey, i am really worried about my penis because i was searching online and i found out that my penis is ment to seperate the foreskin from the head from ages 2-4 but im 13... and i have also found smegma under the intact foreskin under the glans, and there is no way i can reach it as its literally under the skin and the skin is just glued on. i don't know if this is normal or not but the area around my pee hole is red.

also, i can fully retract my penis incase any are wondering, and it sometimes kinda hurts to pee, kinda yes kinda no, i feel a small sting when starting peeing and finishing peeing. one last thing is that ill admit that i have a very small penis and about the size when i was a baby (no growth) so my penis is buried under all the skin, but admitting it doesnt matter because im staying anonymous with a fake name

i really hope someone could help me and say what is normal and what is not, thanks!!

If you can fully retract it your foreskin IS separated from the head and you should be able to wash the smegma away.

i ment as in that i can pull my skin back fully without it hurting or anything, not like seperating the skin from the head, sorry for the misunderstanding

Hi Danny
When you pull your foreskin back like you said does it expose the head of your penis if it does then the skin is separated from the head. With not being circumcised it is important to try and keep your penis clean under your foreskin. If you take a bath the warm water may help you be able to retract your foreskin enough to clean yourself just gently pull back the skin and keep doing it often this will help to separate the head from the skin. Just don't force it and hurt yourself gently pull it back and keep repeating when you take a bath. Try to clean as much of it as you can this site and wiki how have information on proper foreskin care if you search it you can find out how to do it. The redness may be from not being able to clean under your foreskin properly. The bit of pain when peeing could be a bit of an UTI. Your size for 13 is nothing to worry about if you have not started puberty or reached the point where your penis starts to grow being small is understandable. They come in all sizes Danny you may be a bit smaller than some of your friends or classmates but there are others about your size but it will grow as you continue to develop.
Sounds like everything is normal for you but proper hygiene is very important and once you can separate your skin from the head keep cleaning everything regularly and clean the it the best you can now even with it attached.

thanks for the response and sorry that im sort of late to respond, i wanted to know how do i reach under my foreskin when the skin is just attached and there is no way i can reach under to get the smegma, and what do i do with an UTI? im really nervous to talk to my parents about this because its kinda embarrasing to tell them to take me to a doctor. also i know i dont have phimosis because my skin is stretchy. btw i don't know if it made sense when i talked about the skin attached to the head but like basically they cover the glans and all the foreskin is glued on the head., i've bled once where a tiny bit detached because i wanted to get the white stuff under my foreskin so i pulled my foreskin which ripped a bit of the foreskin and i could press out all the white stuff, after a while the foreskin just reconstructs itself to cover the hole, im unsure if i want to pull all the foreskin that it atached to the head of my penis so i can have it over and done with, which at that point ill probably be able to reach the smegma