Hi, I also constantly have snacks. From junk food like chips, cookies and bakery products to salads when I have guilty conscience about my bad eating habits. I tried many things to avoid the ugly urge to snack uncontrollably.

I believe it is important to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner and if you want snacks plan them throughout the day. Try to choose some healthy snacks. Do not skip meals, because it will make you more hungry later. If you try suddenly to change from hamburgers and pizzas to boiled vegetables and fresh fruit, it probably won’t work either, because habits are not so easily changed and it takes time to adjust to new habits. Start reading food labels, and specially content of fat and sugars. If it says that the fat content is over 5% per serving you should try to avoid it. Choose graham snacks, low fat diary products, sugar-free products.