besides feeling of moving my bowls when my blood pressure goes up, I feel tingling on my arms and legs and chest and a cold sensation in my body, I've been to many Doctors and they still can not control my blood pressure. my last resource is to to call mayo clinic in minn,I am getting very desperate, could somebody please help me. :'(

Well, you probably already know that you should maintain your weight at a level close to normal. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables, grains, and low-fat dairy foods. Limit your daily salt, or sodium, intake to 2,000 milligrams. You should limit frozen foods and trips to fast food restaurants. Read nutrition labels on packaged foods to learn how much sodium is in one serving. Keeping a sodium diary can help monitor sodium intake. Get plenty of exercise, at least 30 minutes of moderate activity, such as walking, cycling, or swimming, most days of the week. Avoid consuming too much alcohol. You could get your kidneys checked as well. I hope this helps.